Welcome to TextMechanic.com! Simple, single task, browser based, text manipulation tools.
Basic Text Tools:
Add/Remove Line Breaks
- Add new line breaks and/or remove exisiting line breaks within your text's formatting.
Merge Text (Line by Line)
- Merge two sets of text line
with the option of writing a prefix, divider or suffix into each merged line.
Sort Text Lines
- Sort your text's lines in alphabetical, length, random or reverse order.
- Remove vowels "aeiou" or any other set of letters from text.
- Encrypt/decrypt text via password using Tiny Encryption Algorithm (TEA) and base64.
Reverse Text Generator
- Reverse text, flip text, reverse wording, flip wording, reverse each word's lettering, flip letters upside down.
ROT13 Caesar Cipher
- Encrypt plaintext into ROT13 ciphertext or decrypt ROT13 ciphertext into plaintext.
Random Line Picker
- Pick random lines from your input text/list. Lines can contain names, numbers, etc.
Random Number Generator
- Generate random numbers from your entered low/high range with prefix, suffix and delimiter options.
Random String Generator
- Generate random text string(s) from your entered input elements such as characters, words, sentences, etc.
Combination / Permutation Tools:
Number Each Line
- Add a sequential number to each line of text. Enumerate items within a list.